Hello, I’m Spencer and I have decided to start a new blog. (my previous blog was based on chickens, their eggs and the search for a family dishwasher) Be M.O.P (a play on words with BEta key of Mist Of Pandaria) is going to focus mostly about the lead up to the next World of Warcraft expansion and other news from Blizzard.
Some of the topics that will will *hopefully* cover in the blog:
- Patch 5.0 class talents, and the changes that will happen to them from now till release date.
- The lore and story of the Pandarens
- Class changes, and the new Monk class
- The Diablo 3 and StarcraftII expansion games
- Future Battlenet changes
- MoP news/ my adventures into the beta.
- New 5 man Instances
- and the Pax East 2012 coverage.
These blog posts are going to be up on every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. And will be covering the game from now to the expansion’s beta testing and beyond.